I love his face!!!! I love his cheeks! I just want to kiss those cheeks a 100 times!!! :P I know I've said that before. But his cheeks are toooo cute! I still think he looks more like you.
FAVORITES: Pokemon, Tigers, Space, Drawing, Instruments, Chocolate, Cheez-Its, Nutella on bread, Shoko Crossants. NOT SO FAVORITES: Taking naps, Phrases No, Not right now, & Not today. CURRENT SIZES: Clothes-5T/6, Shoes-11/12
Countdown for Jayden
JAYCE
FAVORITES: Wrestling, Bouncing/Jumping, Swimming, Running, Cars, Balls, Dogs, Bath Time, Playing with/Chasing Jayden, Milk, Goldfish Crackers, Pretzles with Cheese & Sweets. NOT SO FAVORITES; Having Diaper Changed, Leaving Bath Time, The word "No". CURRENT SIZES; Clothes-3T, Shoes-7 1/2 to 8
Here we are, the Ryberg family of 4! We have Jaysen, who is now an MP for the ARMY. Then we have me, Deanna, who is busy at home being a mother and homemaker. Next we have Jayden, a very active, funny and smart 4 year old. He can already speak sentences in German and can understand German after only being in German Kindergarten for 5 months! Last, but not least, we have Jayce, who is 2 years old and VERY active! He loves's to play with his older brother and wants to do everything Jayden can do. We are so proud of our smart, sweet, and adorable boys.
1 comments:
I love his face!!!! I love his cheeks! I just want to kiss those cheeks a 100 times!!! :P I know I've said that before. But his cheeks are toooo cute! I still think he looks more like you.
Post a Comment