I'm not sure we'll ever own another bean bag chair! We did manage to vaccum it all up. I'm not even sure how long it took, but we had to get the boys wiped off and moved to another location first. We then vaccumed out what was in the tent and then wiped of each individual toy and put it in the tent. Man, those suckers cling to everything! They even managed to find their way down Jayce's diaper and were all over his little peepee. Jayden was concerned for Jayce because they weren't coming off right away. (Sigh) Jaysen did say he didn't think bean bag chairs were a good idea for this very reason, but because I wanted them so badly he went a head a got them. He even managed to keep his cool when he discovered what the boys had done. He couldn't help but laugh because Jayden kept saying, "Look Daddy, it's snowing in the playroom." We are still finding snow in different rooms of our house.
Monday, December 29, 2008
I'm not sure we'll ever own another bean bag chair! We did manage to vaccum it all up. I'm not even sure how long it took, but we had to get the boys wiped off and moved to another location first. We then vaccumed out what was in the tent and then wiped of each individual toy and put it in the tent. Man, those suckers cling to everything! They even managed to find their way down Jayce's diaper and were all over his little peepee. Jayden was concerned for Jayce because they weren't coming off right away. (Sigh) Jaysen did say he didn't think bean bag chairs were a good idea for this very reason, but because I wanted them so badly he went a head a got them. He even managed to keep his cool when he discovered what the boys had done. He couldn't help but laugh because Jayden kept saying, "Look Daddy, it's snowing in the playroom." We are still finding snow in different rooms of our house.
Posted by The Ryberg Family at 1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
What clever little boys! LOL!!! Gotta love their innocence. :) Though I do not wish to be you at that moment, cleaning up all of those white balls!
Post a Comment