Today was a movie day. The boys and I hung around in the family room watching their new favorite movie; Disney's/Pixar CARS! They LOVE it! Jayce will actually sit (or stand) and watch the whole movie. Jayden likes to pretend he's a car. He got a new "Talking" Cars shirt for Christmas and when you push the button, it plays a fast car sound. One of these is a picture of him running fast like a car. He said, "Mommy, watch! I'm a fast car!" He then pushes the button on his shirt and runs really fast across the room. It was cute.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Hangin' Out
Today was a movie day. The boys and I hung around in the family room watching their new favorite movie; Disney's/Pixar CARS! They LOVE it! Jayce will actually sit (or stand) and watch the whole movie. Jayden likes to pretend he's a car. He got a new "Talking" Cars shirt for Christmas and when you push the button, it plays a fast car sound. One of these is a picture of him running fast like a car. He said, "Mommy, watch! I'm a fast car!" He then pushes the button on his shirt and runs really fast across the room. It was cute.
Posted by The Ryberg Family at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
They are such sweet boys. :) My boys for some reason didn't get that hooked to the Cars movie, they liked it, but didn't want to watch it over and over. It's such a cute movie.
Post a Comment