CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Making Daddy's Birthday Cake






The boys wanted to help make Daddy's birthday cake. I let Jayden pick it out and of course, it was chocolate. Maybe Jayden's more like me than we think. He loves to draw and he loves chocolate. Hmmmm. They then wanted to taste the batter. Surprisingly they didn't get it everywhere. Our little bakers.

3 comments:

Kelly and Nathan said...

Nathan and I were commenting how much Jayden has grown!!
I watched an infommercial about a video called "Children can read" or "Babies can read", it seems pretty cool. I have a friend who has a 22 month old and 10 month old and when the word CAT came up (with out it being said and no picture or sound) their 22 month old said "meow". That was only after 2 weeks of having the video. You'll have to check it out.:)

Mandy said...

love their chocolate faces! Chocolate is the best! Dallin takes after me with chocolate. Ethan prefers Vanilla cake and ice cream. He also doesn't like chocolate chip pancakes! He says they are too sweet! What kid says that? LOL! Cute pictures! I'm still waiting to get my pictures from Danielle's camera from Ethan's baptism. Tell Jaysen we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


P.S. Everyone now of days is trying to find ways to turn their kids into little Einsteins. And all I have to say is... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! You need to read the book called "Confessions of a slacker mom". It's really good. I do not mean to offend Kelly in any way. :) LOVE YOU KELLY!

Kevin said...

Wow that looks good! I remember when I was little you were always nice letting me have some cake batter. Man I miss American cake! Jayden and Jayce are looking good and full of personality. It's always a treat to see the news and pictures on your blog. Tell Jaysen a belated Happy Birthday for me and I will wish you an early Happy Birthday!! Love Elder Landress