This picture is funny. I can rarely capture a different facial expression of Jayce's other than his cheesy smile.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Posted by The Ryberg Family at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This picture is funny. I can rarely capture a different facial expression of Jayce's other than his cheesy smile.
Posted by The Ryberg Family at 8:21 AM
3 comments:
I still can't get over what a "ham" Jayce is.:) It makes me laugh.:) I love the picture where Jayce isn't smiling, that was such a funny face - it looked like he was disgusted or "what are you doing Mom?" - LOL!
Gotta love it when you can get a picture of all your "Boys" together.:) You have a great looking family.:)
Looks like Jayce is following Owen's example - no shirt. Soon he'll be saying he wants "little pants on" so he can be the Hulk.:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYSEN!!!
Hope it was a good one - can't go wrong with a chocolate cake that your family made for you.:)
What's up with boys and their love of not having a shirt on! LOL! Just don't show Jayce any previews of the Hulk! Then he will definitely be asking for little pants! I think maybe Jayden has your grumpy side, and Jayce has your comedic side! SO FUNNY! You know you are good at giving people dirty looks! LOL! Owen talks about Jayden all the time! Sometimes good, and sometimes he says he's going to punch him. I don't get it. Owen loves to talk about punching people. He hasn't done it to anyone, except his brothers on occasion, but they deserved it. LOL! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment